Diamante Del Sol 102S Penthouse (4 bdrm)
Price from: $525.00
Green Season(4/21-12/19) $525/night $3,150/week Minimum Stay: 2 nights
High Season(1/05-3/27) $650/night $3,900/week Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Peak Season(12/20-1/4 & 3/28-4/05) $800/night $4,800/week Minimum Stay: 7 nights
*Prices do not include 13% sales tax.
Imagine waking up to the sound of crashing waves, and tropical birds, with Jaco’s serene ocean views and verdant rainforest backdrop. Find out why our pristine volcanic black sand beaches are world renowned. This spectacular complex sits right on the beachfront of Jaco, Costa Rica, within walking distance of everything in town while still being a refuge of solitude and relaxation. There are various delicious restaurants close by, great local stores that dot the coastline, and a wide variety of tours and attractions. Go horseback riding on the beach, visit a nearby waterfall, laze by the pool with a good book, feed crocodiles in the wild, race over trails in your rented ATV, go white water rafting down local rivers or zipline through the forest canopy. It’s all up to you. Jaco Beach has some of the best breaks on the entire pacific coast and several local surf instructors to get you on your feet. Charter a boat and experience a day of deep sea fishing, or go out to Tortuga island and swim with dolphins. Diamante Del Sol is synonimous with comfort and luxury, and with all of the local tours and attractions, everyone in your group is ensured the experience of a lifetime.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large beachfront infinity pool with prime ocean views, and 5 cascading waterfalls
• Stunning outdoor common area with lounge chairs, and outdoor showers
• Poolside cabanas great for watching the waves and catching some rays!
• Direct access to the beach
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• High efficiency chiller, air conditioning in every unit
• Insulated windows
• Regular housekeeping
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
• 3 min walk into the heart of Jaco where all the action is!
Found This Useful? Share It With The World!